Thursday, March 15, 2007

The country of tentations part 2




















Brugge, 13th March, 2007
It couldn't be in another way. The tentations of Belgium are wating for me round every single conrner, in each window, in each square.
Last Tusday Mocoma Students we went with other students of Artevelde to visit Brugge (Ohhhh What incredible city)
The question is that we were more than 40 of us (even with the sudden absence of our TurKish colleagues)and we couldn't manage to go together to the museums, so after the intial division in small groups to be able to answe such ridiculous questions as "How many steps has the Belfort Tower?" :-~ after taking hundred photos in the big fountain, after see the gate, afterwards, only then is when the big schism arrived. The organizator decided to put us in two different mixed groups to favorise the integration between local and foreign students. And curiously while all my closer friends were in the group visiting the beer museum, I was in the other group, that one visiting the Chocolat Museum..... Nyami!
When I heard the word Chocolate and my name in the sentence, I couldn't bealive my eyes... they have readen my mind. I don't regreat not have gone to the other place. For me a real chocolate egg which weighs more than 115 kilos is a serious thin to take into account.
Yasmis, Tomas and other guy where the organizators, altought sometimes I felt as I was 15 years going round the city asking for different places as we were in a holidays camp in Canada, I must recognise that they work hard. Maybe for the next time we also can do a normal visit, more appropiated to my age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bueno que he visto esta foto y he dicho que menuda cara de loca que tienes mirando los bombones que parece que t vas a tirar en plancha sobre el cristal, pero la verdad es que tienes una buena pintaaaa que yo creo que tmb me tiraria en plancha pero bueno es lo normal ummmmmmmmmm que rico!!!!! bueno no los voy a poder probar aunque si he probado las monedas esas (ostias de chocolates como dice tu hermana)que estan para tirarlas a la hucha como dicen tu cuñaooo y tu primo (hucha = boca)bueno que ya t dejare mas comentarios que esto de dejarte aqui tonterias me mola.besakossssssss y un abrazo ------->ireneeeee