Friday, March 2, 2007

Visit to Brussels


Today I've decided to take seriuosly my blog...eiii guys you can beging to read in english even if the texts are writing by me. JEJEJE


Las thursday we went to visit Brussels, and me, personaly I prefer Gent. Anyway Rik the lecturer of SCA Social Current Affairs ( A subject I'n no taking ) showed as the non-turistic side the town.
Specially the "Arte - Nouveau" spread arround all over the city... Ei there weren't other styles before that oone???
Very nice, the Stock market, the uptown, The Parlamnet, the 2nd hand market, The Patri(a) Square and so on, and so on.
Here you can see Rik taking us a picture.... "Fantastic Motivated group" told us.!!!!
.
To be continued.

2 comments:

yiWen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yiWen said...

Are u taking it in serious? ... mmmm.. then continue posting! XD

haha, see u in class, lady.