Sunday, May 20, 2007

Our last pic of Europe


…Sometimes a unique green line may mark the difference…. What happens when you’re abroad?
Your mobile phone changes, I mean, changes the name of the company, change the habitudes (e.g if you go to UK cars are driving on the left side) but sometimes what can change are lines of the Highways.

Last Satuday Nico, Victor and me went to the last continental point of Europe (Come on, I’m not Idiot I know that it is not the last part, but for me is the place most in the north I’ve ever been) The only thing I didn’t like was the cold wind in the beach…. To much for me and my fly.

(Yes I’m ill once again, each time that the rains appears in Gent)

Ahh tanks Victor for the Pipas and the explanation of the snake and the pharmacies. Nico thanks a lot for you “dedicated song” I here I’d like to congratulate you, for your progress in “Spanish Advanced Course of fans of Shakira”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alaaa!!! yo estaba ahi... no t'enrrecordes de mi.. :(

Ah! I have to say that your blog is so great!!! I like it! yeah!

muAk*!